Job description for the workshop manager’s position.
• Manage daily operations of workshop to perform vehicle repairs and deliveries on-time.
• Visit client sites to attend vehicle breakdowns.
• Perform staff management and capacity planning operations.
• Identify areas of cost control and manage expenses within allotted budget.
• Ensure workshop operations were in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
• Developed best practices to ensure smooth and efficient workshop operations.
Maintain workshop safe and clean at all times.
• Perform staff recruitment, training, and performance evaluation activities.
• Perform vehicle inspection, maintenances and repair operations.
• Maintain adequate stocks of vehicle parts to avoid any shortages.
• Develop good relationships with customers for repeat business.
• Develop annual budgets and maintained monthly expense records.
Academic qualification should be a degree or diploma holder in mechanic engineering with at least 5 years experience in a senior position.
Send detailed CV to email@example.com